You may need to buy forced rhubarb if you are desirous of utter wanton swirls of pink. If you are not, it might be more of a pedestrian green, which is ok too.
- Serves: 2
- 4 medium-sized sticks of rhubarb, chopped into 1-cm/½-inch rounds
- 160g/½ a cup of agave syrup or honey
- 125ml/½ a cup of orange juice
- 500ml/2 cups of low-fat Greek yoghurt (or however much you like)
- 1 teaspoon of orange flower water
- A handful of unsalted slivered pistachio nuts
- In a saucepan on a low heat, stew the rhubarb with the agave syrup or honey and the orange juice until it has reduced and thickened. This should take about 4 minutes. Cool.
- Mix the yoghurt with the orange flower water and a teaspoon of agave syrup or honey.
- Pour the cooled rhubarb on top and sprinkle with the pistachios.